As a small or medium sized business do you lack a dedicated cyber security specialist? Many wonder whether to hire internally or partner with professionals. Digital Force One help solve these issues by assisting organisations build robust cyber security. Digital Force One security specialists works seamlessly with your staff and existing I.T. personnel to proactively identify weaknesses within your security infrastructure.
“…we don’t replace your existing I.T., we become a complementary part of your team!”
Digital Force One’s CSaaS includes a 100+ point checklist covering people, process and systems. With staff training, technical checks, penetration testing and our continued partnership running for a minimum of 12 months we build and maintain robust multi layered security for your business – in our continuously evolving world. We highly recommend Digital Force One’s CSaaS as an affordable, effective and comprehensive security solution, based on Australian Government recommendations and industry best practices.
Cyber Security Solutions
It takes a robust cyber defense to manage new and emerging threats in a changing landscape. Have confidence in our evolving cyber world with Digital Force One’s broad range of services. These solutions form the backbone of your multi layered security defense system. Take your security to the next level!
- Assessment, Audit and Reporting
- Penetration Testing
- Technical Checks
- Cyber Security Insurance Consulting
- Web Site Vulnerability Scan and Assessment
- Remote and Local PC Vulnerability Scan
- Incidence Response
- Education (online, examination, seminars, webinars)
- Password, Email and General Security Awareness and Crime Prevention
- Mobile Devices
- Fraud/Scam Awareness and Prevention
- Identity Theft Awareness and Prevention
- Socialising safe online
- Shopping Safe online
- Helping Kids and Teens stay safe online (General Audience)
- Helping Kids and Teens stay safe online (5-7 year old)
- Helping Kids and Teens stay safe online (7-11 year old)
- Helping Kids and Teens stay safe online (11-14 year old)
- Helping Kids and Teens stay safe online (14-18 year old)
- Helping Kids and Teens stay safe online (Parents/Carers)
- Threat Intelligence
Specialising in Small/Medium Businesses
Making sure your computers and your entire life doesn't get hacked!